Imagine what you could do with a vehicle that has the spacious comfort and convenience of a larger motorhome but with much better fuel economy and drive ability. Whether driving cross-country or just cross-town, enjoy the convenience of having your own kitchen, bathroom, living room, and bedroom in a vehicle that fits in a normal parking space.
You will love to drive any one of the Tioga or Jamboree 24ft DSL Class C. Both are powered by a Mercedes Benz® 3.0L 6-cylinder turbo diesel engine, on the nimble Sprinter chassis for an extraordinary driving experience, admirable fuel-efficiency and outstanding comfort. With its contemporary styling and clean lines, both the Tioga DSL and Jamboree DSL has been created for connoisseurs of modern design. The bold exterior styling from front cap to end cap will cause heads to turn wherever you go. Both models are rated for 20 miles per gallon fuel consumption with a sleeping capacity of 4 people. If you are going to cruise America, this would definitely save money on fuel.
The Fleetwood RV Construction
1. Fleetwood’s Tuff-Ply Roofing Technology is one of the most durable roofing materials on the market and also resists radiation by reflecting sunlight to reduce chalking. White roof material minimizes heat build-up, keeping the temperature cool and comfortable.
2. Reliable Tuffpex Plumbing runs throughout each vehicle creating a durable seal on all internal tubing. TuffPEX plumbing is tough, can withstand cold temperatures, is flexible and corrosion resistant. The TuffPEX system is an industry leader in quality plumbing.
3. Tuff-Coat® Fiberglass Composite resists UV rays, cracks and impacts. Fleetwood uses one seamless, solid piece of exclusive Tuff-Coat® fiberglass composite for each outer wall.
4. Vacu-Bond® Sidewalls, Floors And Ceilings ensure a strong, weather-resistant structure, framed in aluminum or steel. The Vacu-bond® process is unmatched by many competitors.
5. High Density Block Foam Insulation is precisely cut to fit between framing members. This insures maximum insulation throughout the vehicle.
Fleetwood RV has been building motorhomes and helping adventurers see the world for several generations. Fleetwood RV, is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry. Also is my favorite motorhome.
P.S. All local Jacksonvillian’s Don’t forget about the Big RV Show 9th thru 12th @ the Jacksonville Equestrian Center 13611 Normandy Blvd Jacksonville, Florida. There number is 904 573-3150. Hope to see you there!! Barbara Andrews.